Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Ima, ai ni ikimasu (Be With You)

Okay, I'm gonna start posting old stuff that I've seen. Maybe only three films. A few animes. A few games I installed. So that eventually, I'll be completely caught up to current events. Of course, there's tons of shit I want to post but I'll keep it to a minimum. Only top suggestions.







Alright, I recently got hold of a copy of a movie called Ima, ai ni ikimasu. Translation: BE WITH YOU (I think). I watched it, shed a tear, shed a few more, shed a thousand tears. Hmm, this movie was pretty bad ass. Total chick flick in its finest moments. And I love the lead actress Yuko Takeuchi who plays Mio in the film. She's good. Reeaal good (get it? Nacho Libre? no? nvm) Okay, the film is about this dude Takumi and his 6 year old son Yuji. With Mio's passing, the father and son are left to fend for themselves. I'm not sure where this happend in the film but Mio promises the two that she will return once again during the rainy season. Of course, everyone knows this is scientifically impossible. So during the rainy season, the two take a stroll in the forest and they come upon this old shack like building. Guess who's inside? Just Guess. Come on! Okay okay, its a lady that resembles Mio. That's just the beginning folks. I give this film 2 thumbs way up in your nostrils. A very heartfelt film. You'll laugh, you'll cry, and the story is just amazing. Go rent this biatch already!

1 comment:

AZIL said...

WA WA! somebody likes chick flicks... thats cute (in a non-wack kinda way). let me borrow the movie, so i can watch it while i eat pho. ahahaha!