Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Densha Otoko (Train Man)


Alright, me and my sister just came home from dance practice at Jayvee Dance Studio. Was a pretty good class. Well then, we decided to catch a flick. I choose to watch Densha Otoko aka Train Man. It's about an otaku, who with the help of his internet friends, tries to obtain a girl's heart that he meets on a train. The movie, I thought, was pretty damn good. I mean, I read alot of other websites stating that the drama is way way way better, but I thought the film was chill. You have this nerdy guy (Densha Otoko) who saves a damsel in distress (Hermes) from a drunkard on a train. He ends up asking her on a date and he goes all out dressing himself up and getting ideas of what to do with the help of his internet blog friends. Soo cool. Hmm, I highly recommend this romantic comedy. I wish I could give you more information, but by doing so I'd give away the story too much. I'll give it two thumbs up. Very entertaining and it makes you want to root for his success. Ganbatte!

No comments: