Saturday, September 29, 2007

NaNa 2

I have been waiting to watch this film for a long ass time. I happened to have received the pleasure of watching this film 2 weeks ago. I must say it was pretty cool. I think maybe it's because I am already a fan of Mika Nakashima and the band in the film, the Black Stones aka Blast. I am sadly disappointed that they did not get back the original Hachi and instead replaced her with another actress, who I thought was pretty weak. And I am also saddened by the fact that Nana's original love interest was not casted. That guy was way cooler. Anyways, the film was good. It's the same type of story with more trials and tribulations. The story is about the two main characters falling apart from one another, one going forward with her music career and the other with her new love interest. Overall, it was a good sequel. I love Mika Nakashima. She's awesome. The OST is pretty good to, however I don't think anything can beat Glorious Sky from the first film. Peep the film for all you fans. It's worth it!

No comments: