Saturday, September 29, 2007

Tales from Earthsea

I was going to write a review about Tales from Earthsea but I won't. I'll give a few opinions here and there about the film but I will mainly try and tell what the story is about. I thought the film was okay. It's about a prince named Arren. After killing his father, he becomes a drifter who runs into an Archmage named Sparrowhawk. They soon travel to Hort town where they meet more characters, Tenar and Therru, and later fight an evil magician named Lord Cob. HAHA yeah thats my synopsis. I really didn't know what was going on. Maybe character development? Not really. There's something about dragons too in the film. HAHA jeez. What's going on. I guess, just watch and tell me what you think! I'm thinking my ability to retell the story needs work. I ended up watching the whole film so I guess it couldn't have been that bad or maybe I was so bored that I had no choice. Either way check it out. Oh, the song in the middle of the film is fantastic. You'll know when you see the young girl, with the scar on her face (Therru), singing on top of the hill.

No comments: