Thursday, September 27, 2007

Toki wo kakeru shôjo (2006)

So I've been pretty bored lately at home and I came across this Anime movie. It's called The Girl Who Leapt Through Time. It really didn't catch my attention at first but I gave the film a chance, anyways. And yeah, It's freakin awesome. The story is exactly what the title describes, she has the ability to leap back into time. The main character, Makoto Konno, decides to use her new found abilities to go back into time to change past mistakes. However, she soon finds out that some things are better left alone. A very cute story about friends with a dab of romance. I definitely recommend this flick. If I really wanted to, I would have shed a tear.
But yes, no crying in 2007. Maybe a little in 2008. So go and rent this or download it or do watever that you do to see this. It's pretty good. I think the film is also showing on the Cartoon Network. But I hate dubbed and would recommend the original dubbing with subtitles. That's just me though. Love This!

No comments: