Friday, December 07, 2007

A NaNa Obsession?

I think I have an Obsession with NANA. I admit, it might be bit gay. Even a bit Japan-o-philish but who cares, this whole NANA sprawling revolution is pure bliss to me. It all started with Nakashima Mika though. If it wasn't for her I'd probably never know what NANA is. Man, there are soo many things out too. Movies 1 & 2, NANA the anime, the Mangas (vol.18 is out by the way and man, it's getting downright crazy), and all the other fanbooks, PVs, and what not. HAHA shit, I sound like a douche bag. *Middle finger in the air* that's what I say.

Oh, here is a quick quick synopsis of what the manga is kind of about. It's about these two girls both named NANA. They meet and become friends. One is an aspiring rockstar and the other is a regular chick who gets into bad relationships. They call her Hachiko. Yup, that's it. Character Development ensues.

Here are some PVs from the anime sung by Anna.

Anna - Rose

Anna - Lucy

I suggest doing the movies first because, if you go straight to the manga or anime, you'd probably think the film was lacking. But the movies are good. Watch those, then do the anime, and then after the anime is done, pick back up on chapter 46 from the mangas. HAHA I need a life. Enjoy
Nakashima Mika & Miyazaki Aoi

No comments: