Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Lars and The Real Girl




So this past week I have watched two films. Yeah, that's a lot for a week. Okay, so the first film I watched was the Golden Compass. Honestly, the film sucked big dong. Go read the book if you haven't already. Do yourself a favor and stay away. Alright, with that being said, the second movie I watched was Lars and The Real Girl. It's a pretty cool film.

Lars has a problem with women. He has trouble touching, talking, or even looking at women. So what does he do? He gets with a plastic doll in which he thinks is real. Yeah, it's crazy. The film is pretty funny and sad and just bizarre at times. I really enjoyed it. So go peep it. Ryan Gosling, ladies! I'm not gay.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

just saw Lars and the Real Girl, Gosling did a great job playing out his character's psychological transitions... it was considerate of the movie's producers to leave out the predictable "small-town conflict" element as well