Thursday, October 11, 2007

Orange Days

I have finally finished watching this drama! It was one of those dramas that I had but never got back to it. I'd watch the first episode, get hooked, then stop, then watch another, then stop, and then, finally, I just finished the damned thing. It's good. I've read many posts saying that this drama has got to be one of their favorites. I agree. It's touching. The drama is about Kai Yuuki (Satoshi Tsumabuki), who is in his senior year at the university trying to figure out what to do with his life. One day, he meets a girl, Sae Hagio (Kou Shibasaki who is also in Rinne), on campus playing the violin. He becomes intrigued by her and, on his pursuit, he finds out that she had lost her hearing four years ago and can only communicate through sign language. Then throughout the drama there is life obstacles and so forth. It's highly recommended even though it is fairly old. On to the Next!

No comments: