Thursday, October 18, 2007

Delightful Girl Choon-Hyang

Korean dramas are sooooooo drama. With that being said, I just recently finished watching this series. It took me quite a while, but I'm finally done. Quick synopsis, Lee Mong-ryong is the male lead who transfers to a new school. Seong Chun Hyang is the female lead that Mong-ryong bumps into. Upon their first time meeting, they end up hating each other. But do to some circumstances, they get drunk somehow, they end up sleeping together in the same house. Nothing happens between the two however due to gossip they are forced to marry each other to avoid scandal. After, they are forced to live with one another. The two eventually start falling in love and yeah, typical drama stuff. Then with most Korean dramas, there's a love triangle, deception, a little comedy, and then back to more drama, deception, and just drama crap. I like Korean dramas and this one is pretty cool. I recommended this title, however if you have stress, don't watch. It will only cause you more stress. HAHA The OST is superb by the way. Cute series but I think Sassy Girl was better. Enjoy!

No comments: