Saturday, October 07, 2006

Crustaceans with MGM Homies

Last Friday, me, Judy, Chris, and Peter went out to eat at Crustaceans for Peter's bday. It was chill. We had to get kinda dressy just for lunch. But it was all good. Krusty Asians (crustaceans) is a high class vietnamese restaurant. The food is actually more fusion from what I saw. I'm a true Vietnamese so I know. The food was good. We had good times. Check out the food below.

This was a salmon eggroll thing. Was pretty good. But if your not down with fishy, then I'd say NEXXXXTTTT!

Peter got the Shrimp Eggroll. It was pretty bomb. And I liked the sauce.

My main course was Kung Pao Chicken with Rice. Umm when did they start serving Kung Pao at a Vietnamese Restaurant? I don't know.

Peter got some Felit Sole or some crap. It was pretty tasty. And he had a fried rice cake which is pretty much the only thing Vietnamese about this place. HAHA

Coconut Flan with Rasberry Sauce. YUMMM!

So comming back to Crustaceans is my 3rd time. And what I highly recommend getting no matter what, full or not, is the fried bananas a la mode. OMG! CRAZY GOODNESS.

It was a good friday lunch. It was chill. You know how we roll at MGM. Just straight gangsta. Till Next time. Ciao.

No comments: