Thursday, April 10, 2008

Perfume - Game


If a guy who likes listening to Perfume is considered a bitch, then so be it! Call me Bitch-the-Magnifico for all I care.

Perfume is, simply put, an electro and techno Jpop group. Now what you get are cutesy voices on top of these nice electro samples. RAD!!!! Think Janet Jackson's "Rock With U" single. The group is made up of three girls (Kashiyuka, Nocchi, and A~chan) from Hiroshima.

Opinion. I likes. However, I haven't heard the first album yet. So I can't say I'm a die hard fan or anything. I wouldn't even say I am a die hard fan at all. I just think that the music they are coming out with is very dance-able, which, in my book, is a good thing. Check out their new album, "Game", which drops on the 18th of April. TIGHT!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey "Bitch-the-Magnifico" haha j/k ... bitch