Friday, April 11, 2008

Capsule


On Fridays I do jack shiz at work. HAHA

I was listening to some Perfume when I found out that their tracks were being produced by Capsule. Curious, I did a little research about them. Capsule is an electro pop group consisting of vocalist Toshiko Koshijima and producer Yasutaka Nakata. Apparently, they have been in the game for some time. I then did a quick search just to hear some of their music on youtube. It's pretty fantastic.
This is the electro stuff that I enjoy. Chill and not too loud where I go def. They haven't come out with anything new in sometime but the last album, from what I've personally listened to, is really good. Favorite tracks are "I'm Feeling You" and "Eternity". I will have the youtube links below. I recommend you guys checking them out, especially, if you like Perfume. Cool Beanz!!!

Capsule - Eternity

Capsule - I'm Feeling You (Sorry this is the only version I found on youtube.)