Thursday, September 07, 2006

BBoy Summit 2006

So, last Saturday and Sunday was Bboy Summit 2006. I'm not sure which number it is so I'll just refer to it as 06'. On Saturday, Chris Vybe and I had to work for CSLA as volunteers for the Summit. It was chill, all we had to do was stamp a few hands and let a few people in the doors. Real easy. Worked for about 2 hours and had the rest of the day to ourselves. I really enjoyed the Funks room. It was where all the lockers and poppers were chillin out and getting ready for their portion of the battle. There were a lot of poppers and lockers. More so then the bboy room. And boy, were there a lot of hot Japanese locker chicks. HAHA Too bad, my battery died and I didn't get to take as many photos as I wanted. We then found out that Tiff and Donna were entering the locking competition. They did dope. The rest of the day, me and vybe chilled over in the bboy room. Overall for Saturday, I thought the bgirl battle was sickest. They really stepped it up and were even more impressive then the guys battles. Country vs Country battles sucked ass cause seriously, USA had a super crew and destroyed every other country.


Me and Chris a little bit early. As you can see, they are still setting up in the back.

Here is a picture of the CSLA girls taking a nap. haha shouldn't you guys be working?

Chris is enjoying his 4 dollar soda!

Tiffany is locking, round one... FIGHT!

Here is Donna getting ready to go out and start locking. Oh and that girl next to her is hot.

Me and Pandizzle chillin.

Me, Chris, and Rob got front row seats for the Country vs Country battle. WOOP!

I'm doing the chair freeze.

Chris + Instant Noodles after the jam.

On Sunday, I went to summit to check out the rest of the venues. It was dope, I chilled with Instant Noodles and Mike Burns. We watched the crew vs crew battles. Was pretty dope. I entered with Instant Noodles but because there was a time limit, I was unable to bust. Seriously I thought we took Street Masters Crew. They really, didn't do much and they still won. WEAK. High light of the night had to go to the million dollar punch Suga Pop did on Popping Todd. Seriously, that white boy got rocked, hard... His face was swolle.


Two thugged out Negroes going CRAZAAAAY! Me and Mike chillin!

Did I mention, I saw a celebrity. It's Jet Li.

Me and Donna and Some random locker picture. HMM?

Sunday, actually kinda sucked ass cause there weren't that many people. Oh, and Steelo needs to shut the hell up with that whole "ARigato Japan". Fool was saying that shit all night. Sounded like a dumb ass. HAHA Overall, It was good times. Best of all, it was free, BIATCH!!!

No comments: