Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Cornelius

Cornelius a.k.a. Keigo Oyamada, is one sick muther trucker. He is the shiznit. If you have never heard his stuff, you should. I'm gonna post a video just for you guys to peep it. Not like anyone checks out my blog or anything, but hopefully it'll reach out to atleast one person.

Cornelius - Music

So he's gonna be performing live down here at the Disney Concert Hall in January. Also, for you guys in the Bay, he will doing one up there as well. I believe tickets are available but I have yet to buy mine, but I will soon. Here is his myspizzle corneliusofficial. And I'm not promoting his stuff just because I work for the Warner Music Group, he really is that good.

1 comment:

Langdon Alger said...

might have to checkem out when they come to the bay..thanks for the heads up!