Tuesday, December 12, 2006

MGM Holiday Party 06 @ Cabana Club

For the first time in my 2 years at Metro Goldwyn and Mayer (MGM) Corporate, MGM decides to throw a holiday party to end the year. I don't know why we never had one before, ummm, maybe because we were bought out, sold, and then retained and rebuilt had something to do with it. Well, whatever the reason may be, I have to tip my hat off to our CEOs. They really know how to throw a party. The secret location of the party was at the Cabana Club. Included in our package were free valet and a free 40 dollar taxi voucher incase you were too intoxicated to drive home. Ohh and the best thing was, free booze and food till 10pm. As you can see in these photos, I was tore up. But I had a romping good time.

My main mission of the night was to have fun and hang with my friends. But, honestly, I wanted to meet some of the hot employees and temps that work in our building that I have not meet before. Sorry to say, I met a few (MERCEDEZ) but there actually weren't many. Either way, I still met some. HAHA, fun times. Hmmm, I hope I didn't have beer goggles. *Scratch* *Scratch* I was sure faded that night, though. Man, thank goodness for Patrick and Pepcid Complete (I’m Asian and I’m missing an enzyme that helps break down alcohol properly). That really helped me out there. And so did the raw beef and mash potatoes. Nice soaking materials.


I should have brought my camera, me thinks! These photos are courtesy of my friends at work and, I must say, either they are crappy photographers or I just look like shit in every photo. Damn, someone should have told me to fix my hair and my eyes from chinkying up. Oh wells, I just hope they throw another party next year. HAHA That’s if I'm still with the department. PEACE!



MGM CREW 2006

No comments: